View Certified Scrum@Scale Trainer Brian Levy and Rhonda Coombes as they explain the need for agile portfolio management practices in achieving desired outcomes for an organization. This webinar will be presented in English.
The purpose of this webinar is to explain the need for agile portfolio management practices in achieving desired outcomes for an organization. The webinar begins with a definition of agile portfolio management. It includes the link to outcomes derived from the organizational strategy, an explanation of a method to utilize timeboxes for assessment of the outcome, and an explanation of the types of metrics that should be used to make the assessment. It ends with explanation of the types of assessments at the end of a timebox which lead to verification that outcomes have been achieved or analysis that different resource allocation decisions should take place.
* Definition of Portfolio Management
* Strategic Outcome definition
* Outcomes vs. outputs
* Method of assessing outcomes by timebox
* Cadence for assessment for decisioning continuance of the strategic funding
* Link from outcome realization to strategy realizationSuggested Audience:
* Primary – Executives, Portfolio Managers, Transformation Champions, Head of Business Transformation
* Secondary – Agile Coaches, PMO, Management
About the Speakers: