Virtual Coaching Sessions
Free Virtual Coaching from Scrum@Scale Trainers Luiz “Q” Quintela, Dee Rhoda and Marta Iffland
Join Luiz, Dee and Marta for answers to all of your Scrum@Scale questions. This online event is a coaching opportunity for Scrum at Scale Practitioners to ask questions, share experiences and learn from one other. You can reserve your spot at one of the links below. Sign-up is free and you can claim SEUs from the Scrum Alliance for participating (see details below).
- Tue, November 13, 2018. 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
- Sun, November 18, 2018. 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM CET
- Tue, November 20, 2018. 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
- Tue, December 11, 2018. 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
- Thu, December 13, 2018. 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM CET
We’d like to give a huge thanks to Luiz, Dee and Marta for organizing these events and for sharing their expertise with the Scrum@Scale community.
Attending Scrum@Scale courses and coaching allows you to claim Category B SEUs from the Scrum Alliance.
To claim your SEUs, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account – https://www.scrumalliance.org/login
- Click on My Settings (Upper righthand area of your screen)
- Select “Certification Dashboard”
- Go to the gray “Manage SEUs” button under “My Credentials”
- Choose your SEU category in the drop-down menu under “Enter a Scrum Education Unit”
- Complete all the required fields